Sales & business development role
As we continue to expand here at Growing Underground, we are now looking for a Sales and Business Development Representative! Read on to see if this is you and how to apply. This varied role will entail everything from daily face to face meetings with existing customers, compiling sales reports, proactively creating new contacts and helping craft proposals and briefs for new customers.
In addition, you will:
• Maintain overall customer relationships and satisfaction to a variety of business partners
• Work closely with the operations team to ensure customer orders and requirements are successfully delivered
• Proactively provide feedback on market performance, trends and developments to make sure our brands, products and sales strategy are industry leading
• Manage promotional activity and make recommends based on previous performance
• Attend relevant industry events
• Maintain customer database
• Research and keep up to date with industry trends and new product developments
Responsibilities are not limited to the above and can include additional duties as the business requires.
• 2 years sales and business experience
• Experience in the food industry preferred
• Work well independently
• Proven track record
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• A resourceful and determined approach to setting and achieving your targets each
• Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
• Employee pension and cycle to work scheme
• Free coffee and tea
• Company social events
• Delicious salad anytime you want!
If this job is for you, send us a cover letter explaining your interest and CV to:
For Olivia’s attention firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions on the job, call us at 0207 627 1027.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
• Work from home opportunities
• 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays