Account Manager Position
As we continue to expand here at Growing Underground, we are now looking for an Account Manager! Read on to see if this is you and how to apply. The right candidate is a confident communicator who feels passionately about making a difference in our changing world. You have great interpersonal skills and the ability to form and build on successful relationships. You will work with our current customers to ensure satisfaction, as well as seek out new opportunities and partnerships for our business.
This varied role will entail everything from daily face to face meetings with existing customers, compiling sales reports, proactively creating new contacts and helping craft proposals and briefs for new customers.
In addition, you will:
- Maintain overall customer relationships and satisfaction to a variety of partners including retailers and food service customers at New Covent Garden Market
- Convert unconverted leads and onboard new customers
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure customer orders and requirements are successfully delivered
- Convert unconverted leads
- Maintain customer database
- Manage promotional activity and make recommends based on previous performance
- Proactively provide feedback on market performance, trends and developments to make sure our brands, products and sales strategy are industry leading
- Visit stores to ensure our products look great on shelves
- Liaise with the Finance Manager regarding any queries or outstanding payments
- Attend relevant industry events
- Research and keep up to date with industry trends and new product developments
Responsibilities are not limited to the above and can include additional duties as the business requires.
- 2 years sales experience
- Experience in the food industry preferred
- Work well independently
- Proven track record
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A resourceful and determined approach to setting and achieving your targets each week
- Self-motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Work from home opportunities
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Employee pension and cycle to work scheme
- Free coffee and tea
- Company social events
- Delicious salad anytime you want!
If this job is for you, send us a cover letter explaining your interest and CV to:
For Olivia’s attention
Any questions on the job, call us at 0207 627 1027.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.